Board Meeting at Brunswick on June 18th, 2004
Board Meeting of the Ken Whyld Association
This year’s 2nd Board Meeting of the Ken Whyld Association took place at Brunswick on the evening of June 18th, 2004.
Fortunately apart from the board members Jurgen Stigter, Peter Holmgren, Hans Engberts and Michael Negele as well as webmaster Ralf Binnewirtz the members Rolf Littorin, Wolfgang Remin and Günter Büsing attended this (important) session, too.
As the hall in the auction house Klittich-Pfankuch on Theaterwall was already occupied by the 44th auction on Friday afternoon the meeting took place in the fine club room of the restaurant Al Duomo in the hotel Deutsches Haus. Unfortunately our board member Roger Klittich was prevented from coming – we regret that very much as again the board could not meet completely.
Main topics of the Board Meeting:
- Status of the action points from the minutes of the board meeting at Amsterdam
- Finances: interim report by the treasurer on the membership payments / expenses
- Budget planning / further expenses in 2004
- Member fee in 2005
- Intensification of the board work
- Database project – status and further action
- Status of additional projects (Zukertort, Colman)
- General Meeting 2004 at Forchheim
- Plans for 2005 – new projects
You will find more detailed information in the minutes to be published soon in the member’s area.