In the last 10 months, Michael Negele has invested a lot of work to write a series of chess historical articles to be published on the DSB website. Now he has drawn a conclusion 'Materialien zur kulturellen Bedeutung des Schachspiels' - ein Fazit, and you are asked to participate in a poll, here are the corresponding questions in English:
1) Should we go on with the column?
- Very worth reading, please continue in any case
- I read that only occasionally, I don’t care if it will be continued
- Doesn’t interest me, the column could be cancelled
2) How much are you interested in chess history?
- I am interested in all chess historical contributions
- I am only interested in contributions dealing with the more recent chess history
- I am not interested in chess historical contributions