Our friend Tomasz Lissowski from Warsaw is a guarantee of high quality – besides his impressive work on Zukertort (together with Cezary Domański) his biography and game collection of Lionel Kieseritzky (Wydawnictwo DiG, Warsaw 1996), a joint work with GM Bartłomiej Macieja seems to me to have received much too less attention.
- Dawid Przepiorka - His Life and Work (The Chess Player, Nottingham 1999. 59 pp.)
- Szymon Winawer (The Chess Player, Nottingham 2000. 76 pp.)
- co-authored by Mirosława Litmanowicz: Karol Irzykowski. Pióro i szachy (Penelopa, Warsaw 2001. 139 pp.)
See also Karol Irzykowski – Literat und Schachspieler by Thomas Lemanczyk at ChessBase (in German).
- co-authored by Cezary W. Domański: Arcymistrz z Lublina (Penelopa, Warsaw 2002)
See the German edition of the Zukertort biography.
- Four Polish Championships. Warsaw 1926, Lodz 1927, Warsaw 1935, Jurata 1937 (The Chess Player, Nottingham 2003. 65 pp.)
- co-authored by Adrian Mikhalchishin & Miguel Najdorf: Najdorf: Life and Games (Batsford, London 2005. 256 pp.). Review by Taylor Kingston at ChessCafe.
- co-authored by Wojciech Kulik and Feliks Przysuski: Jurek Lewi (Penelopa, Warsaw 2007). Background report by Tomasz Lissowski
- co-authored by Jerzy Konikowski & Jerzy Moraś Mistrz Przepiórka (Penelopa, Warsaw 2013. 269 pp.)